Ever since i moved, it takes me much lesser time to get to school. So i have surprised myself by actually having time to make breakfast and even sit down to eat it calmly. Me stuffing a banana down my throat was a very common occurrence but not anymore (i hope). However, sometimes we sleep in alittle or still refuse to spend too much time on making breakfast, here is a quick breakfast fix i’ve been enjoying recently.
Apple Banana Cinnamon Oatmeal .
1) Simply chop an apple and a banana into some slices or cubes.
2) Bring them to boil in water , water level should not cover the apples and bananas.
3) Add a teaspoon or 2 of cinnamon powder and a packet of brown sugar.
4) Add 2 to 3 tablespoon of oatmeal or until a thick consistency is achieved.
5) Optional : Add nuts like almonds/ walnuts for extra fiber. Garnish with banana and apple slices.