Pecan x Raisins x dates x wholegrain
Daily breakfast goodness for myself.
I made a new commitment to myself, and that is to cook wholesome & healthy breakfast for my parents before they leave home for work every morning. I’m starting this from tomorrow onward so i have been doing some research on healthy breakfast ideas.
Some ideas that i have shortlisted:
1) Scrambled tofu with flax-seed, topped with some onions, green/red pepper and accompanied with wholemeal toast.
2) Fresh fruit salad and nuts.
3) Wholewheat toast & almond butter with a cup of tea/fruit juice.
4) Egg whites with pepper, olive oil, green/red pepper, broccoli and wholewheat toast
5) Oatmeal with flaxseed, sliced almonds and honey.
These are all quick fix that can be done easily and quickly in the morning. My parent’s breakfast time is 7.45am so i have to get up at 7.15am to get ready. I live by this saying, breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dine like a pauper. We all know it wouldnt be easy because we have no time in the morning, and too much time to spare at night so we mix it all up. However, i am determined to fix this. Wish me luck! I’ll update you guys!~